COOKIES POLICY ON THE SITE www.runathon.eu/
What does this policy involve?
This policy applies to cookies on the website www.fancup.bg , managed by the ASSOCIATION SPORT IN THE FREE TIME.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device’s web browser when you visit specific websites. Cookies may or may not contain personal information about the visitor.
Why are cookies used for?
Cookies also help us understand how you use our services so that we can continually improve them, by customizing the content and suggestions to you, based on your preferences and interests.
What are the types of cookies?
Depending on how long they are stored on your device, cookies are categorized into “permanent” and “temporary” (“session”) cookies.
“Permanent” cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time, which can be years;
“Temporary” (“session”) cookies are temporarily placed when you visit our websites, but they are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when your session ends, for example by closing the page.
Depending on their function, cookies can generally be categorized as four different types:
- “strictly necessary cookies”;
- “functionality cookies”;
- “performance cookies”;
- “behavioral targeting or advertising cookies”.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to perform its functions.
We use them, for example, to identify our users when they use our website so that we can provide our services or so that we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that may be used for marketing or advertising. Your consent to the use of these cookies is assumed by the use of our site, therefore you cannot refuse their use.
These cookies realize the various functionalities of our site, including the serving of non-personalized advertising. They allow us to remember your preferences, such as font size and other personal settings, saving you the time and effort of specifying a username every time you visit our page or to see your favorite content.
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your experience on our website.
The information stored by performance cookies helps us understand how you use our website, remember and verify the history of your previous visits, what you viewed or marked, or how you found us.
We will then use this data to improve our websites and services for a better experience.
We do not use the data collected by these cookies for the purpose of serving an ad or for the purpose of personalizing it.
Behavioral targeting or advertising cookies
Our goal is to provide visitors to our website with information that is most relevant to them. This is achieved not only through the content of our site, but also through the displayed ads. As we must continue to broadcast ads, we want them to be as useful and relevant to you as possible.
To accomplish this, we try to gain an idea of your likely interests based on the websites you visit and your behavior toward different content and ads. Subsequently, based on these interests, we adapt the content displayed and the ads on our website to different user groups.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
When you visit our website, you can detect the presence of different types of cookies that are generated. We use all four types of cookies described.
- Identification of users in order to provide secure access;
- Save preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, etc .;
- Save settings for optimal visualization, such as the size of the buffer and the parameters for the resolution of your screen;
- Read the settings of your browser in order to optimally visualize our website on the screen of your device;
- Unimpeded loading of the website and maintaining constant access to it;
- Offering the option to save the data for logging in to your account, so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- Tracking the number of users visiting our website;
- Tracking the time spent by each visitor browsing our website;
- Establishing the order in which visitors visit the various pages on our website;
- Making assessments of the need to improve some parts of our websites;
- Optimization of our websites.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies, depending on your preference.
You can delete all cookies installed on your computer, as well as set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your computer.
If you do so, you may need to make changes to some preference settings each time you visit our website, and some of the services and features of our website may not work.
How to delete all cookies from a browser (information about the most popular browsers is displayed):
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Computer Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
- Safari for tablet and phone: https://support.apple.com/bg-bg/HT201265
Here you can check what cookies you have saved by the most used providers of personalized ads and manage your choice: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/